Admin/Personnel Support Coordinator
McKean Defense is an employee owned Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
McKean Defense Fleet Introduction Project provides Precommissioning Support to ship's Prospective Commanding Officer, Executive Officer and Department Heads for administrative and technical services. Fleet Introduction work is performed in an integrated support team environment that includes government and McKean Defense teams that work closely with PEO SHIPS, Supervisor of Shipbuilding and Repair, Shipbuilder, BUPERS, ISIC, Personnel Support Detachments, Regional Support Offices and the ship's Crewmembers.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Admin/Personnel Support Coordinator will include:
- Monitor crew arrival at all sites in accordance with the Crew Scheduling and Phasing Plan (CSPP). Coordinate and resolve administrative discrepancies.
- Process area access clearances for Command and assist personnel in obtaining security badges for access to various areas of the facilities.
- Support personnel management for personnel transferring into or out of the command
- Support Leave Request processing
- Coordinate with local PSD
- Support Pay and Per Diem issues
- Support Travel Claim processing
- Admin/Personnel/Security Coordinator will need strong computer skills in the MS Office suite of software, including Outlook, Word, Excel and Access.
- Effective written and oral communication skills are essential in this team oriented-customer service position.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance is required
- In-depth knowledge of Navy ranks and ratings
- Experienced with NSIPS, MMPA, TOPS, and other Personnel/Disbursing applications
- Experienced YN or PS desired
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time