AEGIS ASHORE Personnel Support
McKean Defense is an employee owned Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
The Aegis Ashore Personnel Support candidate will support Aegis Ashore Project in preparation for crew arrival and ongoing crew support. Provides support in the areas of personnel, security, and Defense Travel System (DTS) in Dam Neck, VA.
- Monitors crew arrival at all Aegis Ashore sites in accordance with the Crew Scheduling and Phasing Plan (CSPP)
- Coordinates and resolves administrative discrepancies associated with Permanent Change of Station (PCS) and Temporary Additional Duty (TAD) travel orders directly with the Bureau of Personnel (BUPERS) and other Navy units
- Supports personnel management for personnel transferring into or out of the command
- Maintains personnel and pay records, conducts periodic audits on personnel, pay and security accounts
- Assists customers with completing PCS travel claims and documents
- Supports medical and dental record check in/checkout at the local medical/dental commands
- Conducts daily customer service, supporting personnel, pay, travel, military ID processing and security support
- Process area access clearances for personnel obtaining security badges for access to various areas of the facilities, both in Dam Neck and Romania
- Initiates command security clearances and updates
- Acts as backup Reviewing Officer in DTS
- Knowledge of DTS document routing and review process
- Familiarity with DoD Financial Management Regulations, Vol. 9 and Joint Travel Regulations, SECNAV M-5510.30
- Act as liaison between customers/command and PSD
- Knowledge of CTO booking/ticketing procedures
- Manages and maintain all NSIPS and JPAS reports
- Verifies travel and expenses necessary to accomplish missions
- Prior PS or YN experience is strongly preferred
- Knowledge of Navy ranks and ratings
- 8 to 10 years with no degree
- US SECRET CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED TO START
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense Group is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time