McKean Defense is a Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations. McKean Defense is employee owned, and values the life experiences of potential candidates, including those who have served our Military. Currently, 38% of McKean’s employee owner workforce are veterans.
The analyst will:
- Compose correspondence, create spreadsheets, and manage databases, as needed
- Interface with senior military/civilian management personnel
- Coordinate with all CNRMC offices / Codes in routine development of briefing materials, point papers and issue papers for CNRMC.
- Coordinate with CNRMC and NAVSEA21 Congressional/Public affairs to assist with development of responses and briefing materials for Senior Navy, Secretariat, Congressional, GAO, IG queries, responses, and brief preparation.
- Support creation and edits of Flag-level briefs and white papers
- Compose standard naval messages using CMP program based on input provided. Review and edit draft messages for completeness and accuracy.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and other database management tools and software, specifically, advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work independently, attention to detail, and superb customer interaction
- Have sufficient knowledge and expertise of Naval administrative and correspondence policies, instructions, and regulations required
- Have familiarity with NAVSEA Standard Items and Joint Fleet Maintenance Manual
- Must have an active security clearance and be able to obtain a CAC
- Prior Navy tour or government/contractor support at the Navy Regional Maintenance Center or a Regional Maintenance Center supporting surface ship maintenance
- Experienced with viewing or pulling data from NMD/NDE
- BA/BS required; Engineering degree preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time