Application Integration Engineer
Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
Cabrillo is searching for an Application Integration Systems Engineer experienced in design and/or support of a mixed networking system consisting of Microsoft, UNIX/LINUX, and networking systems to support the CANES program in integration of applications on the server components or connected to the networking system. The ideal candidate will be proficient in the following:
- CANES, ISNS, CENTRIXS, and/or SCI Navy systems, and have shipboard experience
- Confident to independently deliver technical solutions
- Collaboration in a group, and working with and briefing senior-level government and active-duty personnel
- Developing, documenting and updating systems, including operating systems, networking and storage templates, and conducting server design, storage allocation and virtualization
- Developing solutions to automate common functions through scripting, and collaborating with application leads in meeting operational requirements
- Interfacing between network design engineers, application developers, testing engineers and technicians, and government leadership with a focus on solutions
- Must demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work independently
- B.S. in technical field desired or 10+ years of related experience in lieu of degree
- Masters in technical field desired
- Active Secret clearance
- IAT Level I (Security+) AND Microsoft Configuring Windows 10 (70-697) certification/training
- IAT Level II (CCNA AND Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410) and Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411) or the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire date
- Strong writing and presentation skills, with an ability to produce high-quality deliverables
- Experience providing executive level briefings to advance customers’ goals, share results of accomplishments, and opportunities for improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Cabrillo Technologies is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time