Army Watercraft Technical Analyst/Writer
McKean Defense is an employee owned Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
Candidate shall possess experience in Army Watercraft Integrated Product Support (IPS) development, including:
- Analyze product support requirements.
- Develop, edit, and deliver a Department of Army Technical Manuals (DATMs) including complete provisioning parts data.
- Validation and verification of DATMs.
- Provide supply support packages, On Board Spares List (OBSL), unique parts, and support equipment.
- Support of the Army Technical Publication (ATP).
- Conduct logistics and maintenance analysis to develop a Detailed Maintenance Plan.
- Development of Failure Modes Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA) data.
- Perform a Level of Repair Analysis (LORA) for all potential repairable items
- Development of Maintenance Allocation Charts (MACs) using approved MTAs, FMECAs, LORAs and other requirements.
- Develop Modification Work Orders (MWOs) from completed Engineering Change Proposal (ECP).
- Development of a TM Plan.
- Development of a provisioning strategy.
- Development of a DMSMS Management Plan for managing the loss, or impending loss of manufacturers or suppliers of parts and/or materials.
- Development and execution of training products for operator and maintainer tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Powerlog-J 2, and COMPASS
- Understanding of Army watercraft Integrated Product Support (IPS) development
- Able to travel up to 25%
- Security Clearance Requirement: Candidate must have active Secret clearance or ability to obtain clearanc
- Technical writing and development of Army watercraft Integrated Product Support (IPS) documents.
- Experience with Army watercraft, including the Landing Craft, Utility (LCU 2000 class).
- Experience or familiarity with Logistics Support Analysis Record (LSAR) 056, SAE AS1390, LORA, and Activity 11.7 of SAE TA-STD-0017, Product Support Analysis, Military-Standard (MIL)-STD-40051-2C, AR 750-10, MIL STD-40051-2C, AR 700-18, Provisioning of US Army Equipment, Department of Defense (DoD) Supply Chain Material Management Regulation DoD 4140.1 R, Chapter C 3.6, and DoD DMSMS Guidebook (SD-22) November 2006,
- All levels of experience are being considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time