Business Systems Analyst
Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
Cabrillo is seeking a senior systems analyst with experience in SPAWAR C4I and PEO C4I systems and processes. Program expertise in networking systems, integration, production, and fielding is required. This position requires demonstrated experience in developing and managing the requirement and development of systems comprising of servers, storage, virtualization, software, and networking technologies. The successful candidate will support an existing team in developing, modifying, or reviewing current program documentation, systems designs and other artifacts to meet new requirements. He or she will be required to develop or update documentation and briefings. He or she will work directly with senior level government program managers, engineers, functional teams, and other contractors in the development of a system design through all phases of development. Will participate in reviews, test events and installations; minor travel may be required.
- Must have systems development experience supporting the Navy
- Must have demonstrable experience in developing, designing and upgrading servers, storage, and virtualized networks
- Must be comfortable briefing senior leadership in formal and informal settings
- Must be able to develop engineering design documentation
- Must be able to update and create documents and drawings
- Must be able to review training and user guides for updates as required
- Must be able to review installation documentation.
- Must be proficient in engineering processes
- Minimum 4 years engineering experience support SPAWAR C4I programs and processes including engineering, development and integration
- Bachelor's degree in related technical field (e.g., Computer Science, Systems Engineering, Information Technology/Information Systems) plus 6 years’ experience, or 6 years relevant experience in lieu of degree
- 4 years of recent US Naval support experience
- Afloat network design, including legacy and CANES
- Developing and tracking networking requirements, and providing detailed analysis of new technologies
- Technical expertise in System Engineering Processes
- PEO C4I experience with an emphasis on systems design development
- Working with and managing a diverse group of technical and programmatic support including other contractors or government staff
- Active DOD Secret Clearance
- Excellent written communication skills for military and government customers
- Strong organizational and engineering skills
- Requirements traceability, process improvement and CM experience
- Ability to continually adapt to rapidly changing requirements
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to work with clients, team members, and management staff, including both DOD civilian and contractor personnel
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Cabrillo Technologies is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time