McKean Defense is an employee owned Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
McKean is looking to hire interns (HS Students) interested in Engineering or IT for the Summer 2019 Season. Assignments may include some combination of the following:
- Provide direct support to the assigned program manager
- Other administrative duties including meeting support and technical coordination
- Support project planning and execution efforts for research development, investigations, analysis, and testing
- Computer engineering and/or IT related duties
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to learn new tasks and concepts quickly.
Candidates must be HS Graduates by 6-2019 or current HS Students.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense Group is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Part Time