Jr. Training Analyst
McKean Defense is a Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations. McKean Defense is employee owned, and values the life experiences of potential candidates, including those who have served our Military. Currently, 38% of McKean’s employee owner workforce are veterans.
The Junior Training Analyst will be responsible for providing Navy Education and Training Command (N75), Surface Warfare Enterprise Training sustainment support of current readiness and advance future Surface Navy warfighting capabilities at the best possible cost. Specifically:
- Provide training analyst support for the Training Pillar portion of the PESTONI Optimized Fleet Response Plan (OFRP)
- Provide SWE RKC support for “P & T” Pillars
- Provide support to the CNETC for Surface Board
- Provide Surface and Expeditionary Warfare Training Conference (SEWTC) support for Learning Centers
- Able to extract data related to Surface Force readiness (i.e. training, personnel manning, and equipment readiness data) from various existing Navy databases to include Defense Readiness Reporting System - Navy (DRRS-N), Navy Warfare Training System (NWTS), Fleet Management and Planning System (FLTMPS), Corporate Enterprise Training Activity Resource Systems (CeTARS), Billet Based Distribution (BBD), and provide functional analytic support for the collation, analysis, and presentation of the captured readiness data.
- Ability to coordinate with senior stakeholders
- Knowledgeable of capabilities and usage of the Microsoft Office suite
- Familiar with DoD and NAVSEA policies, programs, and procedures
- Familiar with organizational and operational effectiveness
- Possess and maintain a SECRET clearance
- Working knowledge of repetitive and advanced exercises in the Surface Force Readiness Manual
- Working in a cross-functional environment
- Verifying requirement data in FLTMPS and associated Level of Knowledge exams
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time