McKean Defense is a Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations. McKean Defense is employee owned, and values the life experiences of potential candidates, including those who have served our Military. Currently, 38% of McKean’s employee owner workforce are veterans.
This candidate will be able to manage and track monthly financials for Logistics Surface Fleet of the US Navy. Coordinate and develop the financial plans for the upcoming fiscal year budget. Track and document monthly spend plans and deliverable output for all logistics cost centers for the surface fleet of the US Navy.
- Coordination of meetings including minute taking and capturing action items
- Status gathering and reporting
- Review and analysis of financials including budgets and reconciliation of issues and discrepancies
- Presentation development and support
- MS Office Suite including MS Project and Access
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- MS Project and scheduling experience is a plus
- A Secret clearance or the ability to obtain a secret clearance
- Bachelors degree in Finance is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of the US Navy (Civilian or military)
- Monthly financial reporting experience is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time