Logistics Software Developer
McKean Defense is an employee owned Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
- This position is to serve as a software developer for the Naval Logistics Technical Data Repository (NAVLOGTD).
- Manage code versions and documentation
- Install and manage configuration of Java based COTS software
- Enhance and maintain existing GOTS applications with .Net Framework
- Foreword thinking on developer tools, best practices, and areas of improvement
- Experience with relational data, running queries, and using DBMS tools
- Implement the Department of Defense (DoD) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG) and conduct regular reviews of the STIG for NAVLOGTD applications and assets.
- You will be required to obtain and maintain a current Security + CE certification. You will have 6 months to obtain the Sec+ cert.
- Must hold a Secret Security Clearance
- Experience with the .NET Framework
- Must have a good understanding and experience with relational databases
- Work experience on multiple OS platforms (Win/Linux)
- Familiarity with the principles and practice of system configuration management and a broad understanding of the role of desired configuration as part of strategic organizational knowledge
- Ability to solve problems quickly
- Ability to establish processes and automate them to track and implement system solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time