Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
Cabrillo is seeking a Network Engineer with demonstrated experience in network design for shipboard or commercial systems. Ideal candidates would have experience in fielding new network technologies including software defined networking, voice integration, cloud computing and other networking technologies.
- Confidence in independently delivering technical solutions
- Comfort in collaborating in a group, and working with and briefing senior level government and active duty personnel
- Security +
- CCNA or better
- OS Certificate including:
- Configuring Windows 10 (70-697)
- Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411)
- Active Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated experience in developing network automation solutions
- Experience with new network technologies including voice, automation and other network technologies
- CANES, ISNS, CENTRIXS, and/or SCI Navy systems and shipboard experience
- Cisco routing and switching
- Other networking tools, software and appliances
- Multiple networking designs
- Developing, documenting and updating systems, including operating systems, networking and storage templates, server design, storage allocation, and virtualization.
- Developing solutions to automate common functions
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Cabrillo Technologies is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time