NTCSS Relational Admin (RADM) Database Administrator
McKean Defense is an employee owned Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
- This is a Database Administrator (DBA) position supporting the IT Director, McKean management, Government and US. Navy personnel associated with the technical aspects of the NTCSS system.
- Provides RADM support in the development and implementation of the OPTIMIZED SNAP NTCSS databases for the New Construction Ships.
- Administrator for Commands organization, personnel records, PQS, training records and watch bills for Bath and Pascagoula area.
- Familiarizes shipboard personnel (Bath / Pascagoula) with RADM functionality.
- Understand the concepts of gaining personnel in RADM database.
- Complete Manpower Management.
- Must be a self-starter and at times follow directions.
- Obtain and maintain the various administrative requirements of new construction ships.
- The position requires the candidate possess an active Secret SSBI security clearance.
- Experience in the development, deployment and implementation of Relational Admin (RADM)
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain positive demeanor.
- Candidate will need to organize tasks and services be able to work with competing priorities.
- Must be able to physically maneuver on board US Navy Ships and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Experience with the MS Office suite of software, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Effective written and oral communication skills are essential in this team orientated-customer service position.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Technology or related field, a minimum of five (5) years’ experience working with Relational Administration (RADM) may be substituted for degree requirement.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time