PM TS Project Lead / Account Manager
McKean Defense is an employee owned Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
McKean is currently searching for a Project Lead / Account Manager to support PD AWS under our recently awarded STS Contract. This position will support direct tasking for Army Watercraft Systems in both the engineering and logistics task areas, as well as serve as the face of the company for daily in-person meetings and team briefings. Reporting directly to the contract PM, this position will also be responsible for building new task areas and bringing additional work to the contract through client and industry partner engagements. Outside of this specific tasking, this position will assist in the expansion of McKean into other PM TS and PEO CS&CSS programs.
- Coordinating tasking and updates with clients daily
- Providing technical status and schedule updates to stakeholders
- Reviewing and developing technical and programmatic deliverables for both engineering and logistics tasks
- Providing a systems integrator approach to solve complex issues
- Develop future opportunities for additional tasking within the contract
- Develop future opportunities for additional contract targets within PM TS and PEO CS&CSS
- Understanding of engineering and logistics processes required for Army Watercraft and/or other TACOM programs
- Excellent communication skills towards various stakeholders
- Ability to coordinate between clients and industry partners to ensure program success
- Ability to work independently on varied tasking at both the strategic and tactical levels
- Proficiency across the MS Office Suite including MS Project
- Ability to interpret and explain engineering drawings and modifications and logistics products to both engineers and program managers
- Travel up to 25%
Experience with Army Watercraft and/or other PM TS or PEO CS&CSS programs.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time