McKean Defense is a Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations. McKean Defense is employee owned, and values the life experiences of potential candidates, including those who have served our Military. Currently, 38% of McKean’s employee owner workforce are veterans.
McKean Defense is seeking program analysts to directly support US Navy programs. Responsible for administrative support tasks including financial tasks, meeting support, technical documentation support, project control support, periodic status reports, and/or creating PowerPoint presentations.
The candidates responsibilities may include:
- Gathering and compiling status reports
- Document formatting and editing
- Development of presentation materials
- Meeting coordination to include scheduling, preparation, minute taking and capturing action items
- Record keeping and filing
- Data entry tasks as required
- Review and update program financial records and schedules
- Technical writing and editing
- Coordination of meetings including minute taking and capturing action items
- Status gathering and reporting
- Review and analysis of financials including budgets and reconciliation of issues and discrepancies
- Presentation development and support
- MS Office Suite including MS Project and Access
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- At least a year's work experience
Bachelors Degree Required.
At least one to two years work experience.
Organized and Detail Oriented
Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal
Ability to multi-task
Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
Secret security clearance a plus, but not required
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time