McKean Defense is an employee owned Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
McKean Defense is pursuing business in various locations.
McKean Defense is seeking program analysts to directly support US Navy programs. May be responsible for administrative support tasks including financial tasks, meeting support, technical documentation support, project control support, periodic status reports, and/or creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Technical writing and editing
- Coordination of meetings including minute taking and capturing action items
- Status gathering and reporting
- Review and analysis of financials including budgets and reconciliation of issues and discrepancies
- Presentation development and support
- MS Office Suite including MS Project and Access
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Organized and detail oriented
Bachelor's degree and U.S. Navy/DOD experience preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense Group is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time