Project Support Program Analyst
McKean Defense is a Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations. McKean Defense is employee owned, and values the life experiences of potential candidates, including those who have served our Military. Currently, 38% of McKean’s employee owner workforce are veterans.
McKean is seeking a Program Analyst to support NAVSEA’s Surface Ship Modernization Program Office, PMS 407 material. The analyst will support multiple projects ensuring successful completion. Typical work requirements include: compiling technical documentation and review content; development of responses to inquiries from internal and external customers, preparing status reports, metrics and presentation material preparation for leadership, conferences, symposia, etc.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work independently, attention to detail, and superb customer interaction.
- Proficient in technical writing and editing
- A high school diploma, or a GED, and more than ten years of relevant experience, or a bachelor's degree in a relevant field and fifteen years of relevant experience, or a master's degree in a relevant field and ten years of relevant experience.
- The applicant must have at least a SECRET level clearance (clearance is either currently active or can be reinstated).
- Crafting responses to data call and reports from NAVSEA and TYCOM/Fleet leadership
- Generated slide decks/PowerPoints for various meeting or RFI requirements including project updates
- Ability to create and maintain Plan of Actions and Milestones (POA&M) and Integrated Schedules
- Developing recommendations for process or product improvement
- Prior military or civilian experience in the DOD/Navy
- Knowledge of NAVSEA modernization and maintenance
- Responsible for improving the data systems supporting program office operations.
- Report writing and quality assurance reviews of technical documentation
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time