Scheduler / EVM Analyst
McKean Defense is a Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations. McKean Defense is employee owned, and values the life experiences of potential candidates, including those who have served our Military. Currently, 38% of McKean’s employee owner workforce are veterans.
McKean Defense is seeking an individual with project management skills related to scheduling, estimating, work breakdown structure (WBS) management, progress tracking, and resource/workload management to support U.S. Navy programs. The individual may be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining program/project schedules and milestones utilizing Primavera and/or MS Project.
- Working with engineers and project managers to determine project requirements, resources, and materials required to support the programs/projects.
- Assist in managing time and resources to ensure work is completed on time; identifying program/project risks and critical path items.
- Provide financial and budgeting support; as well as develop Earned Value analysis and metrics.
- Use of modern computational tools to support analysis of above efforts.
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance.
Experience supporting Navy or DoD program a plus, but not required.
Experience utilizing scheduling and project management software including Primavera and MS Project.
Experience with Earned Value Management (EVM) concepts.
Two to five years work experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time