Senior Consultant - Private Sector Optimization (PSO) - PART-TIME
McKean Defense is a Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations. McKean Defense is employee owned, and values the life experiences of potential candidates, including those who have served our Military. Currently, 38% of McKean’s employee owner workforce are veterans.
The Senior Engineering Consultant will support the Private Sector Optimization (PSO) team. This is a part-time position.
Some of the duties will include:
- Performing data collection of infrastructure, workforce, workforce development, and logistics throughout the government commands and private companies directly involved in the ship repair industry through many methods to include on-site interviews
- Analyzing and reviewing data collected from databases or programs to increase operating efficiency or to adapt program to new requirements to support associated process and program improvements
- Drafting reports for the government that may be sent to Congress
- Active DoD Security Clearance is required to start
- Understand the different government contracting methods used in the ship repair industry
- Able to perform detailed phases of major projects
- Able to demonstrated superior technical skills and management skills
- External reputation as a recognized technical expert in scientific and client communities
- Planned, organized, led, and carried out larger, more complex projects or several small projects
- Worked with small teams on large, short term projects for the government
- Hold a BS with a minimum of 15 years of experience or an MS with a minimum of 13 years of experience
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Part Time