Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
Cabrillo is seeking Engineers with a focus on Server and Storage expertise with solid Microsoft and UNIX/LINUX experience in the development of new design solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in server and storage technologies
- Demonstrated experience in server software operating systems and tools such as virtualization, backup, and recovery and monitoring
- May lead a small group of engineers/analysts on tasking to meet technical requirements
- Provide subject matter expertise to government and active duty personnel in specific technologies
- Support includes troubleshooting, lab integration and remote support
- Must work on multiple variants as required as well as with other functional teams including networking and IA
- Work independently as well as, as part of a team of contractors, and various government and active duty personnel.
- Must be comfortable conducting trade studies, analysis and testing of solutions
- Skilled in troubleshooting and resolution of configuration issues
- BS/BA in technical discipline with 4 years experience, or 6 years experience in lieu of degree
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work with a team
- Active Secret Clearance
One or more of the following certificates:
- IAT Level I (Security+)
- Microsoft Configuring Windows 10 (70-697)
- IAT Level II certificates including:
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410)
- Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411)
- VMWare VCP
- Mixed operating system environment including MS and UNIX systems
- Troubleshooting and configuration of networking systems
- Navy test and valuations
- Experience in leading small teams to successful completion of tasking
- Windows Servers and Storage and/or routing and switching technologies and/or virtualization
- CANES design for MSC platforms
- Navy Applications
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Cabrillo Technologies is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time