Systems Test Engineer
Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
Cabrillo is searching for a laboratory test lead for the verification and validation lab. The ideal candidate will be proficient in the following:
- Networking system technologies including data transport, storage and connectivity.
- Server technologies including virtualization, active directory, backup and recovery, .
- Install and Configure System Software such as Operating Systems, iOS, and others
- Load and monitor cybersecurity patches
- Conduct detailed, systematic troubleshooting
- Develop, Update and follow engineering configuration documents Confident to independently to deliver technical solution
- Be comfortable to collaborate in a group and to work with and brief senior level government and active duty personnel
- Develop, document and update systems including, operating systems, networking and storage templates, server design, storage allocation and virtualization.
- Experienced in developing solutions to automate common functions through scripting, collaborate work with application leads in meeting operational requirements
- Interface between network design engineers, application developers, testing and government leadership with a focus on solutions
- B.S. in technical field desired or 10+ years of related experience in lieu of degree
- Masters in technical field desired.
- Active Secret clearance
- IAT Level I (Security+) AND Microsoft Configuring Windows 10 (70-697) certification/training
- Strong writing and presentation skills, with an ability to produce high-quality deliverables.
- Experience providing executive level briefings to advance customers goals, share results of accomplishments, and opportunities for improvement.
- Must demonstrate good communication skills and the ability to work independently.
IAT Level II (CCNA AND/Or Configuring Windows Server 2012 (70-410) and Administering Windows Server 2012 (70-411) or the ability to obtain within 6 months of hire date.
- Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Cabrillo Technologies is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time