McKean Defense is an employee owned Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
McKean is looking for an intern to provide support to our I/T department:
- Provide direct support to the assigned program manager.
- Assist the I/T Department with technical and clerical tasks.
- Computer engineering and/or IT related duties.
- Engineering or Technical Major (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Computer Science, etc.)
- Good interpersonal and team skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail with proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense Group is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Internship