McKean Defense is an employee owned Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
McKean is looking for interns with studies in technical disciplines. Internships, when they are available, may be full or part-time. Assignments may include the following:
- Logistics for Army Watercraft mainly identifying parts, part relationships, identifying Original Equipment Manufacturers, Vendors, and sources of supply.
- Good interpersonal and team skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Attention to detail with proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Computer systems used would mainly be Excel, LogiQuest, PowerLog J2, and Compass. You should know the MS systems and we are willing to train on the other systems.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense Group is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Internship