Cabrillo Technologies, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of McKean Defense. Cabrillo scientists, engineers, technical staff, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms and shipboard systems, and develop computing and networking strategies to support the Warfighter. Cabrillo employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations. Cabrillo is looking for candidate with two years experience in:
- With developing test automation using test automation tools (Test Complete, RobotFramework, Selenium, Sikuli),
- Writing software trouble reports (STR) and experience using a defect tracking tool.
- With Agile development lifecycles, to include SCRUM and Kanban.
- developing, organizing and composing multi-faceted software test plans (STP) for complex systems
- Uitliizing DoD tactical data processor and National Tactical Means (NTM) (IBS, NTSS, etc.) receiver formats.
Must have a minimum of 5 years experience as a test engineer support DoD and have a bachelor's degree. In lieu of a degree 10 years supporting DoD testing is acceptable
MUST be eligible for an SCI Clearance with current TS.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Cabrillo Technologies is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time