USN TMS NAE Analyst
McKean Defense is a Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations. McKean Defense is employee owned, and values the life experiences of potential candidates, including those who have served our Military. Currently, 38% of McKean’s employee owner workforce are veterans.
The USN Type/Model/Series (TMS) Naval Aviation Enterprise (NAE) Analyst will perform the following functions:
- Plan the study of work problems and procedures, gather and analyze data, organize and document findings of studies, and prepare recommendations for implementing new systems, procedures, or organizational changes.
- Collate information into meaningful reports and presentation material.
- Develop monthly metrics data, review, and analysis geared toward improving business processes.
- Perform data management of database tables, data elements, reports, and other entities contained in reporting systems.
- Analyze project requirements including program scheduling, critical path analyses. and project support/resource requirement determination.
- Fully participate in impact studies, cost/benefit analyses, dependency models, and employ appropriate project tracking methodologies
- Able to collaborate and share knowledge as part of a cohesive team
- Creating or modifying customized reports, lists, charts, databases, to better convey the information to an audience.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and other database management tools and software, specifically, advanced skills with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Be an energetic, self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills who is both able work independently to meet deadlines without prompting as needed while also being able to adapt and learn new processes quickly while working in a team environment
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to work independently, having superb attention to detail and customer interaction
- Experience in developing and managing metrics
- Current SECRET clearance is required.
- 8 years of experience
- Experience as a Commissioned Officer, senior enlisted. or senior level DoD government is desired
- Additional corporate management experience is desired
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline from an accredited college or university.
- - OR - additional eight (8) years experience may be substituted for a Bachelor’s Degree
- - OR- an Associate's Degree plus an additional four (4) years experience may be substituted for a Bachelor's Degree
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time