McKean Defense is an employee owned Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations.
McKean Defense Group is seeking candidates with experience working directly with Navy Logistics, ILS Documentation and the Navy Supply System. This position will provide direct Government support. Facilitate the development and the integration of the supporting ILS Documentation for the Hull, Mechanical, and Electrical (HM&E) Systems and Equipment installed across the US Navy. Additional duties may include the following:
- Provide Logistics and ILS support for all Hull, Mechanical and Electrical (HM&E) Systems and Equipment installed across the US Navy. Systems include but not limited to Propulsion, Power Generation and Distribution, Auxiliary Systems, Machinery Controls and Instrumentation.
- Collect and analyze data for the purpose of providing metrics for ILS Feedback Reports.
- Provide direct support to the assigned Government Logistics Program Manager.
- Assist in the integration of the supporting ILS Documentation for all HM&E Systems and Equipment.
- Provide monthly ILS status and metrics reports, assist in the facilitation of meetings and program reviews.
- Familiar with Navy Logistics and ILS Documentation for HM&E Systems and Equipment
- Working knowledge of the Navy Supply System
- Experience with Government Data Bases (ie, Remedy, NDE, CDMDOA, TDMIS, PMSMIS, etc..)
- Needs an active DOD Secret Clearance
- 1-2 years experience and working knowledge of the Navy Supply System and Configuration Management in support of shipboard HM&E Systems and Equipment (required)
- 1-2 years experience and working knowledge of Navy Logistics and ILS Documentation in support of HM&E Systems and Equipment (required)
- Navy Background is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time