WEB APPLICATION DEVELOPER
McKean Defense is a Naval Life Cycle Management, Engineering, Enterprise Transformation and Program Management business headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. McKean’s engineers, developers, technical staff, programmers, analysts, and program managers identify and deploy new shipboard technologies, integrate information technology across shipboard platforms, and develop strategies to support the Warfighter. McKean’s employees create strategic solutions to help customers reach new levels of mission support and transform their organizations. McKean Defense is employee owned, and values the life experiences of potential candidates, including those who have served our Military. Currently, 38% of McKean’s employee owner workforce are veterans.
McKean is seeking a Web Application Developer to design, develop, test, and deploy web-based applications in a .Net IIS environment. The Web Application Developer will work both individually and in a team environment to develop database-driven web application solutions based on provided requirements.
- Developer will provide technical solutions utilizing C#/VB.Net interfacing with an Oracle backend utilizing SQL.
- Developer will work both individually and in a team environment
- Developer will work, within a government and industry team, to develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Developer will provide individualized user customer support as necessary.
- Developer will adjust to changing priorities and schedules based on customer needs.
- Eight (8) years’ experience in .Net web application development, Oracle SQL, and associated knowledge and experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, TOAD, and IIS.
- Intermediate or better personal computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office software, intermediate to advanced abilities with SQL and experience working with RDMS (Oracle preferred) and data warehouses.
- Advanced knowledge of web activities, techniques, tools, Oracle SQL, HTML, JAVA and GUI design.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance and be able to adjust to continuously changing priorities and schedules based on customer needs.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, interpersonal, and verbal and written communications skills.
Eight (8) years’ experience in .Net web application development, Oracle SQL, and associated knowledge and experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, TOAD, and IIS.
Bachelor’s Degree highly desired
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED: Must be able to obtain and maintain a security clearance at the Secret level. US Citizenship is a requirement for Secret clearance at this location.
Equal Opportunity Employer–minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
McKean Defense is an E-Verify company.
Job Status: Full Time